|Siblings||Sage, Sistine, Sophia, Scarlet|
|Parents||Sylvester Stallone, Sasha Czack|
The early life of Seargeoh Stallone:
Seargeoh Stallone was born in 1979, however exact birth date is not specified, in the USA. He is an autistic person by birth and hence had to face many difficulties as a child.
But his parents Sylvester Stallone and Sasha Czack never let him realize that he is a special child and kept him under the guidance of his family as much as possible.
The family members figured at the age of 3 when all were having a photograph for People’s Magazine family members noticed something unusual about his behaviour.
They immediately called a doctor to Stallones’ Pacific Palisades and after some extensive tests and treatment, doctors declared that he is not a normal child but an autistic child as it is impairing the growth of social and communication skills in him and these effects are known to be permanent.
This left the whole family in utter shock. But his father tried to calm down all of them and decided to treat Seargeoh as a normal child. There were a series of therapies done and after that, he was sent to a special school for gaining basic education.
His father Sylvester always wanted to build Seargeoh career as an actor and emerging artist but it was not possible as he was an autistic person. However, he made his debut as an actor in the year he was born as a new-born baby in the movie named “Rocky 11”. But after that, he was not able to take his acting career further.
Some facts related to Seargeoh and his family:
● Seargeoh proved to be intelligent and seems to be different from other autistic people. He tries to do all his work himself and is gaining basic education as well.
● His family decided to set up a research fund to help children and adults dealing with autism to some extent. This was done with a little help from the National Society especially developed for Children and Adults with autism.
● His father, Sylvester Stallone is a talented actor, hardworking producer, intelligent screenwriter and cooperative director and has worked in many blockbuster movies like “Rocky” and “Rombo”. He is well-known for taking action and thriller movies.
● His mother Sasha Czack is an actress and worked in many films like “Long Lost Love” and “Love of Life”.
● His parents decided to separate and thus took a divorce on 14th February 1985, after 6 years Seargeoh was born.
After the divorce, Sylvester married Brigitte Nielsen, a renowned model and this relationship lasted for two years. Then, he married Jennifer Flavin in May 1997, third time and have three daughters from her Sistine, Sophia and Scarlet.
● Seargeoh older brother Sage Stallone died due to severe heart disease in 2012 in Studio City, Los Angeles.
● His father possesses a net worth of $400 million.
Seargeoh possesses a mixed ethnicity:
He was born in the United States but he possesses a mixed ethnic background. His mother was from Pennsylvania while his father was from Italian, French and Ukrainian ethnic origin. Currently, he resides in massive La Quinta mansion in California probably with his mother Sasha Czack.
Seargeoh has no love life:
Due to mental illness, he did not engage himself in any love affairs and marriage. He only enjoys her family love, care and support for him. Also, he was not so open to others and prefer to keep things to himself.
Therefore, he was happy in the state he is.